Thursday 2 May 2013

New Series of articles on Portal and Portlets


It has been quite a while since my last Post. During all this time I had the opportunity to work with several portal projects for various clients. In the next series of posts I will try to share my experiences so far, on various Portal and Portlet related topics.
I believe most of you must be using the new JSR 286 spec to create Portlets, so in the examples that I will present I will try to use this spec.
I will try to consolidate this Post with all the articles that I will publish for easy navigation. So it might be helpful to just  bookmark this Post.

List of articles:

Article 1: My take on the current Portal Industry and various Job roles

Comparing Servlets and Portlets Part 1 : Understanding the similarities and differences

Comparing Servlets and Portlets Part 2 : Using RequestDispatcher


No comments:

Post a Comment